Use our free search engine optimized Meta Tag Generator tool. It’s handy, easy & useful. Your SEO efforts need meta tags or meta keywords very much. Search engines typically show it under the Title tag.
How to use it?
- Just fill the required fields.
- Then click on the “create meta tags” button.
- Then select all & copy.
- After that paste the copied contents into the HTML or PHP source of your index page.
- After adding the meta keywords to your page, check if the meta tags are correctly created by the meta tag generator tool by using the Website Analyzer tool by Rankwatch.com.
Alert: This will create only HTML or PHP meta tags, so use it only on that type of website. Don’t use this if you use any CMS(Content Management System) such as WordPress, Wix, Joomla. They will create meta tags automatically for your website.
why we should use a meta tag generator?
- some search engines use meta descriptions during showing results of any inquiry of users, so a good meta description can help to rank your website. Though, It is not used by most search engines since it is highly susceptible to spam.
- The meta description should also help you & your website to look different from other, competing ranked sites.
- A meta description is actually nothing but a couple of keywords to describe the website or any particular page.
- Search engines especially Google does not consider meta tags as a ranking signal, but it has a massive effect & plays a vital role for CTR because some search engines show it on SERP (Search Engine Results Pages).